Cancellation Policy, 48 Hrs.
Appointment Cancellation and Applicable Cancellation Fees
Your appointment is defined as, “the specific time reserved from the office schedule for you with your Naturopathic Doctor, your therapist or with the office staff at a specific date and a specific time for that date”.
We hope that you will take time to notify us of any changes. Should you neglect to call for cancellation as specified below, then you are expected to honor the value of the therapist’s time.
Cancellation Fees are applicable on the following:
- No Show will be charged 100% of all missed appointments
- Cancellation with less than 48 hours will be charged 50% of all missed appointments
- Same day cancellation will be charged 50% of all missed appointments
Method of Appointment Cancellation
At least 48 hours prior to your appointment you must use one of the following manners
In person at the:
Naturopathic & Allergy Clinic
5468 Dundas St. W., Suite 101,
Etobicoke, Ontario M9B 6E3
By telephone: during our regular business hours (416) 207-0207; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-For appointments scheduled on Monday morning, the cancellation must be done during our business hours on Saturday or earlier.
– For appointments scheduled on a day preceded with a holiday, the cancellation must be done during our regular business hours on the working day preceding the holiday with more than 48 hours prior to your to the appointment.
Overseas appointments Cancellation
Due to flight arrangement, airline ticket cost, distance and availability; overseas appointment cancellation notices must be given in writing, during our business hours, more than thirty (30) days before the scheduled appointments and services to grant no cancellation fee. Other wise, the following cancellation fees apply:
- No Show or patient remains at the hospital or permission was not given from hospital management or factors pertaining to your inability to attendetc., while the doctor arrives at destination. There will be 100% charge of all missedappointments, services and value of treatment days
- Cancellation notice the day of the appointments, such as the doctor arrives to start treatment and the patient’s had to remain at the hospital, or hospital officials do not give permission for treatment or patient is not available, while the doctor is already overseas. There will be 100% charge of all missed appointments, services and value of treatment days
- Cancellation notice given between twenty one (21) days to thirty (30) days before the appointmentwill be 25% charge of all missed appointments, services and value of treatment days
- Cancellation notice given between eleven (11) days to twenty (20) days before the appointmentwill be 50% charge of all missed appointments, services and value of treatment days
- Cancellation notice given between four (4) days to ten (10) days before the appointment will be 75% charge of all missed appointments, services and value of treatment days
- Cancellation notice given between one (1) day to three (3) days before the appointment will be 90% charge of all missed appointments, services and value of treatment days
“Late Cancellation” or “No Show” Fee
- Patients who give us a proper notice during our business hours (as noted above), will not be charged any fees. - Patients who call for cancellation of an examination appointment after our normal business hours for a next day appointment will be responsible for 50% of the total visit and treatments charges. - Patients who do not call to inform us of the cancellation of their appointments and do not show up for their appointments, regardless of their excuse and for whatever reason, will be responsible for the entire fee of their missed appointments.
Naturopathic Wellness and Allergy clinic +(416) 207-0207 www.inaturopath.ca Toronto Canada