Benefits of normal Microbiomes in the body:
- Builds immunity
- Prevents intestinal inflammation
- Prevents leakage across the intestinal wall
- Builds Vitamin B
- Builds micronutrients
- Builds Vitamin K
- Promotes strong defense
There are three factors that cause dysbiosis in the large intestine:
- Lack of breastfeeding at birth may be the leading cause of dysbiosis. If not corrected at an early age, this condition may lead to many health abnormalities collectively called dysbiosis of the colon.
- Excessive usage of antibiotics in infancy, childhood or in adulthood is another major cause of dysbiosis in the large intestine. Excessive usage of antibiotics may cancel the benefits of breastfeeding.
- Combination of lack of breastfeeding and excessive antibiotics usage would lead to a severe dysbiosis which accelerate the presence of abnormal symptoms in the body.
The transfer of body fluids infected with yeast between spouses can cause vaginal dysbiosis or urethral dysbiosis.
How to treat Dysbiosis
A person suffering from Dysbiosis symptoms should consult a Naturopath to properly treat the condition. Mishandling the treatment of dysbiosis may lead to further problems. After a careful examination and palpitation of the abdomen, a Naturopath would prescribe the suitable amount of Caprylic Acid, Borax, Oil of Oregano, Probiotics and Enzymes. The Naturopath would further prescribe the right anti fungal diet and colon irrigation therapy.
Testing for Dysbiosis
The best test for Dysbiosis is a comprehensive stool test which studies the digestive tractsfrom the mouth to rectum.