Cash, Cheques, Debit, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
The patient or guardian is responsible for all fees, at the time of treatment.
- All appointments scheduled outside normal business hours (before opening in the morning or after closing in the evening), these appointments must be pre-paid in full
- All home visits
- All intravenous treatments
- All blood work requisitions
- All special order remedies
- All requested medical reports
- All shipping of remedies, or any products whether inside or outside Canada
- Phone consultation must be pre-scheduled to allow for file review before the consultation. Phone consultations are a quick follow up for existing symptoms that were previously discussed and addressed. There should be no new symptoms to be discussed and no new prescriptions to be given. A visit to the clinic is required if a new health concern or symptom arises or a new prescription is required.
- We request 48 hours notice for rescheduling or cancellation for any appointments, so that each patient receives a fair opportunity to schedule an appointment.