Naturopathic examination, treatments, therapies and remedies are NOT covered by Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP). Naturopathic examinations, treatments and therapies could be covered by an extended health insurance plan at your place of employment. You may consult with your insurance company directly. We do not deal with insurance companies directly and have no information about their coverage. Payments are due in full on the day of the visit; since we do not have credit facilities to extend to our patients. Our patients are responsible for all fees associated with their visit or their dependent’s visit, whether their insurance provider reimburses them or not.
METHODS OF PAYMENTS INCLUDE:
Cash, Cheques, Debit, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
The patient or guardian is responsible for all fees, at the time of treatment.
- All appointments scheduled outside normal business hours (before opening in the morning or after closing in the evening), these appointments must be pre-paid in full
- All home visits
- All intravenous treatments
- All blood work requisitions
- All special order remedies
- All requested medical reports
- All shipping of remedies, or any products whether inside or outside Canada
- Phone consultation must be pre-scheduled to allow for file review before the consultation. Phone consultations are a quick follow up for existing symptoms that were previously discussed and addressed. There should be no new symptoms to be discussed and no new prescriptions to be given. A visit to the clinic is required if a new health concern or symptom arises or a new prescription is required.
- We request 48 hours notice for rescheduling or cancellation for any appointments, so that each patient receives a fair opportunity to schedule an appointment.